Reference: 09016 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 1 April 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 1 April 2021
We are looking for a native/fluent French speaking Accounts Receivable/Credit Collections Representative to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
This is offered on a temporary contract for a minimum of 1 month, to start immediately. You can work from home and equipment will be provided.
Reporting to the Team Lead and UK business units, you'll be responsible for the proactive collection of overdue debt, more importantly aiming to reduce overdue payments to an absolute minimum by building strong relationships to ensure customers are paying on time for this area of the business.
You'll additionally manage disputes, escalating them to senior management where necessary and be responsible for reporting during the key financial periods.
This is a lovely opportunity for those who have perhaps studied accounting/finance at degree or CIMA/AAT etc; those with other business experience looking to move into a different area; those with previous collections experience to move into a long-sighted business that will allow you to diversify in the future.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Basic-intermediate Excel is required; SAP is desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
- You must be happy picking up the phone.
People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcome and there are buses from Gloucester city centre. There is plenty of parking available on-site as well.
The company prides itself on valuing long-term commitment, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £25,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for AP/PL/Invoicing Clerks/Assistants
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover