Reference: 08464 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 30 September 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 September 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join a luxury retail company, based in Slough. You will play a key part in supporting their UK Sales Team whilst providing high quality customer service to clients.
The successful candidate will be managing several accounts and their promotional activity whilst ensuring the most profitable results are obtained. You will also pursuit new businesses and oversee their set up while providing quality product information.
You will identify sales trends and prepare promotional analysis as well as liaise with national retailers and distribution centres to ensure all orders are being processed on time and resolve any queries that may arise.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience as well as an understanding of consumer goods would be highly beneficial. You will have excellent Microsoft Excel skills and be an enthusiastic, proactive and methodical individual who is motivated to exceed in the business.
Our client offers a competitive starting salary and a friendly working environment. If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please apply though this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the heart of Berlin
£22,000 to £28,000 (£12,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Perfect role to build sales career from
- Fast paced, vendor side team
£24,000 to £32,000 (£12,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent German & English speaker required
- Gartner magic quadrant leader
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team