Reference: 06921 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 4 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 4 October 2017
This role needs an ambitious, hungry, driven and entrepreneurial National Account Manager to continue to deliver this innovative product within the UK/I. The successful candidate will play a lead role within the Account Management team to improve and develop ways to work within the team.
Working in a very fast paced and dynamic FMCG company based in Maidenhead, the company are looking to bring on an experienced FMCG National Account Manager who only wants to achieve the best and is driven to exceed their targets. The company currently based in Maidenhead, are looking to move closer to London in the new year.
The company wants to double in size over the next 5 years, they need a unique individual to help develop and execute a convenience channel strategy that delivers the strong growth in this channel by winning with key retailers.
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG background and must have experience with building strong relationships with Tesco & convenience stores.
Reports to the UK Sales Director the key responsibilities would require the successful candidate to:
- Be passionate about Sales and building partnerships
- Deliver Financial Targets
- Achieve the highest standards of execution for online and stores
- Deliver compelling, well thought through and inspiring presentations to the retailer
- Manage all areas of the company and retailer partnerships
- Manage annual terms negotiations
- Deliver a high quality of work and contributions to overall sales team.
- Self- starter and show initiative to achieve results.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£22,000 to £25,000
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Danish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London
£20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus