Reference: 06921 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 4 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 4 October 2017
This role needs an ambitious, hungry, driven and entrepreneurial National Account Manager to continue to deliver this innovative product within the UK/I. The successful candidate will play a lead role within the Account Management team to improve and develop ways to work within the team.
Working in a very fast paced and dynamic FMCG company based in Maidenhead, the company are looking to bring on an experienced FMCG National Account Manager who only wants to achieve the best and is driven to exceed their targets. The company currently based in Maidenhead, are looking to move closer to London in the new year.
The company wants to double in size over the next 5 years, they need a unique individual to help develop and execute a convenience channel strategy that delivers the strong growth in this channel by winning with key retailers.
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG background and must have experience with building strong relationships with Tesco & convenience stores.
Reports to the UK Sales Director the key responsibilities would require the successful candidate to:
- Be passionate about Sales and building partnerships
- Deliver Financial Targets
- Achieve the highest standards of execution for online and stores
- Deliver compelling, well thought through and inspiring presentations to the retailer
- Manage all areas of the company and retailer partnerships
- Manage annual terms negotiations
- Deliver a high quality of work and contributions to overall sales team.
- Self- starter and show initiative to achieve results.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
€50,000 to €70,000 (€30,000.00 OTE)
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the hear of Berlin
£50,000 to £60,000
London - West
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector