Reference: 06253 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 September 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 September 2016
An exciting opportunity for a driven multilingual telemarketing professional with strong European language skills has opened up in an innovative and forward- thinking business based in Twyford, Berkshire.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, high-achievement-oriented individual who wants a role where they have the ability to learn and succeed in the fast paced environment.
The role is with an immediate start where you will be working between the hours of 8am-5pm and is a fantastic opportunity to use and develop your language skills in a professional setting. This position offers a generous basic salary.
- To research, qualify and target potential clients.
- Working with the pre-existing database to qualify leads, identify and target clients.
- Working closely with sales team – generating new business opportunities.
- Account management – maintaining and developing existing client relationships.
- Native level European language with a second European language and any other additional languages.
- A background in a similar role – sales, market research or new business development is beneficial.
- You will be a confident user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages.
- Hold strong customer service skills and have an excellent telephone manner.
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply