Reference: 06441 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 December 2016 Established company
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 December 2016
An established service provider based in Wokingham is recruiting for a Multilingual Administrator to carry out a wide range of administrative transactions on a daily basis, whilst also working alongside the team manager and being responsible for leading the team in their absence.
The salary for this role is competitive as are the company benefits. In addition to English the successful candidate will ideally speak one of the following languages German, French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
As a Multilingual Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• Speaking to clients over the phone
• Administrative support
• Data reporting, analysis and processing
• Account tracking and reporting
• Deputising for the team manager in their absence
You will need to be PC literate and fully competent with Microsoft Excel and Word. Previous telephone and customer service experience will be highly desirable for this particular role as well the ability to manage people. In return this company offers a competitive salary, benefits and training.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jenny Hargreaves on 01753 830 706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Perfect role to build sales career from
- Fast paced, vendor side team
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company
- Compliance orientated role
- Fantastic administration position
- Excellent graduate calibre position
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required