Reference: 06441 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 December 2016 Established company
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 December 2016
An established service provider based in Wokingham is recruiting for a Multilingual Administrator to carry out a wide range of administrative transactions on a daily basis, whilst also working alongside the team manager and being responsible for leading the team in their absence.
The salary for this role is competitive as are the company benefits. In addition to English the successful candidate will ideally speak one of the following languages German, French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
As a Multilingual Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• Speaking to clients over the phone
• Administrative support
• Data reporting, analysis and processing
• Account tracking and reporting
• Deputising for the team manager in their absence
You will need to be PC literate and fully competent with Microsoft Excel and Word. Previous telephone and customer service experience will be highly desirable for this particular role as well the ability to manage people. In return this company offers a competitive salary, benefits and training.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jenny Hargreaves on 01753 830 706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £28,000
- Innovative & creative agency/gallery
- Lively friendly team
- Central location
£9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Fast and dynamic environment
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Award winning company
- Progression and development opportunities
- Adapting to various roles when required
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Exciting technology vendor in Slough, Berkshire
- Superb opportunity from a stock management background looking to move into a head office environment
- Initial three month temporary contract with possible extensions (flexibility is required)