Reference: 06353 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 October 2016
Multi-lingual Administrator, salary of c£18,400 + competitive company benefits. English, along with two of the following language skills are required for this particular role: German, French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
An established service provider based in Wokingham is recruiting for a Multilingual Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills in English as well as two of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
As a Multilingual Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• Speaking to clients over the phone
• Providing full administrative support to the team
• Data reporting and analysis
• Account tracking and reporting
You will need to be PC literate and fully competent with Microsoft Excel and Word. Previous telephone and customer service experience will be highly desirable for this particular role. In return this company offers a competitive salary, benefits and training.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jenny Hargreaves on 01753 830 706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Fast and dynamic environment
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Award winning company
- Progression and development opportunities
- Adapting to various roles when required
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Exciting technology vendor in Slough, Berkshire
- Superb opportunity from a stock management background looking to move into a head office environment
- Initial three month temporary contract with possible extensions (flexibility is required)
£20,000 to £21,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector
- Company offers unparalleled benefits package
- Varied and busy role