Reference: 06353 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 October 2016
Multi-lingual Administrator, salary of c£18,400 + competitive company benefits. English, along with two of the following language skills are required for this particular role: German, French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
An established service provider based in Wokingham is recruiting for a Multilingual Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills in English as well as two of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
As a Multilingual Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• Speaking to clients over the phone
• Providing full administrative support to the team
• Data reporting and analysis
• Account tracking and reporting
You will need to be PC literate and fully competent with Microsoft Excel and Word. Previous telephone and customer service experience will be highly desirable for this particular role. In return this company offers a competitive salary, benefits and training.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jenny Hargreaves on 01753 830 706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
£19,000 to £21,000
- Perfect role for someone who enjoys working with data
- Role working in a small, fast paced logistics / supply chain team
- Working for a highly respected, global brand
- Company has an excellent reputation for offering staff a healthy work/life balance
£24,000 to £26,000
- Investment management and financial planning organisation
- Busy, dynamic team
- Providing remote administrative support