Reference: 06237 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 August 2016
Multi-lingual Administrator, £18,400 + competitive company benefits.
An established service provider based in Wokingham is recruiting for a Multilingual Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills in English as well as TWO of the following languages: Czech/ Russian/Polish/Turkish/Spanish/Portuguese/German/French/Italian
As a Multilingual Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• Speaking to clients over the phone, updating them as to the status of their campaigns
• Providing full administrative support to the team
• Data reporting and analysis
• Account tracking and reporting
You will need to be PC literate and fully competent with Microsoft Excel and Word. Previous telephone and customer service experience will be highly desirable for this particular role and you will possess fluency in English as well as two of the above mentioned languages. In return this company offers a competitive salary, benefits and training.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jenny Hargreaves on 01753 830 706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
£23,000 to £25,000
- Fantastic Company - supporting a growing sales team.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Providing excellent customer service.
£19,000 to £21,000
- Perfect role for someone who enjoys working with data
- Role working in a small, fast paced logistics / supply chain team
- Working for a highly respected, global brand
- Company has an excellent reputation for offering staff a healthy work/life balance