Reference: 06237 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 August 2016
Multi-lingual Administrator, £18,400 + competitive company benefits.
An established service provider based in Wokingham is recruiting for a Multilingual Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills in English as well as TWO of the following languages: Czech/ Russian/Polish/Turkish/Spanish/Portuguese/German/French/Italian
As a Multilingual Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• Speaking to clients over the phone, updating them as to the status of their campaigns
• Providing full administrative support to the team
• Data reporting and analysis
• Account tracking and reporting
You will need to be PC literate and fully competent with Microsoft Excel and Word. Previous telephone and customer service experience will be highly desirable for this particular role and you will possess fluency in English as well as two of the above mentioned languages. In return this company offers a competitive salary, benefits and training.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jenny Hargreaves on 01753 830 706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Will suit someone who has other working commitments
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
- Must live locally to Bracknell and surrounding area
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision