Reference: 06409 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 November 2016
This internationally renowned leader in their field are recruiting for a (multilingual) Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report (R2R) Team Leader/ Manager due to the migration of financial & accounting services to their recently established EMEA Shared Service Centre in Central Manchester.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to get into the SSC at this early phase in their migration plans, as they continue to grow the centre over the coming years. As such, you'll have the opportunity to assist with the migration and help shape the processes followed in the years to come, with inevitable progression following in the near future.
Beyond this, you'll be responsible for:
- Management of 1 supervisor and the entire R2R team;
- process improvement, defining and implementing work strategies, KPIs & team priorities;
- accuracy of group reporting and adherence to proper procedures;
- team leadership, recruitment and onboarding.
As such, we are looking for strong accounting or credit analyst/ AR analyst/ record-to-report (R2R) experience, with a preference for those working towards a recognised accounting qualification. Those who have worked with SAP are desirable and you should be able to use Pivot & V-Lookup tables for analysis and reporting purposes.
You should have some leadership/ management experience, with the personality to guide, nurture and discipline as is necessary.
With very competitive salaries, new offices, the opportunity to grow with a huge global organisation and shape their future, this is a rare opportunity.
Excited? Apply today.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Part-time role - 4 days a week
- Qualified tax professional - ATT, CTA or similar.
- Tax efficient investment experience.
- Dealing with high net worth private clients.
£31,500 to £38,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Change management across systems, transitions and future migrations
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover