Reference: 09277 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 August 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 August 2021
Our client, a rapidly growing medical devices organisation is currently looking for a Microbiology R&D Analyst to join their team in Wokingham.
As a key member of the R&D team, you will contribute to the development of new and pipeline products to get in the market.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing business in developing innovative products in an emerging market.
- Oversee product and technology research and their suitability to the business
- Review new product proposals whilst assessing commercial viability
- Contribute to market research and oversee competitor’s commercial activity
- Contract review and risk assessment
- Provide in-depth analysis and reports as required
- Ideally, you will be educated to a degree level in a science discipline (preferably in Microbiology)
- Previous experience in a similar role particularly within the medical devices industry
- Good understanding of microbiology or parasitology is preferred but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of working under quality standards such as ISO 13485
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Thorough and proactive individual with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply