Reference: 07350 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 21 August 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 21 August 2018
Medicinal Chemist | FTC 12 Months
As a Medicinal Chemist, you will be working on a combination of the compounds to assess it from a biological side and invent similar alternative molecules to receive appropriate results. You will be conducting research as part of a team, however also working independently. Therefore, keeping your knowledge up to date with recent scientific publications and literature is very important.
- You will be responsible for creating and executing complex and challenging experiments
- Performing advanced experimental troubleshooting and method development
- Preparing independently presentation related to the studies to show and interpret results of the experiments
- You’ll have the ability to interpret complicated data, making recommendations on process improvements and development direction.
- PhD or MSc in Chemistry (or equivalent degree ideally in Medicinal Chemistry)
- Extensive medicinal chemistry experience, either in industry or from post doc research
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and preparing presentations to show the experimental results are essential for this role.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
- Strong ABPI Code knowledge
- Multiple Sclerosis or/and Neurology therapeutic area
- At least 60% travel time expected within the designated territory
£15.00 to £17.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team