Reference: 08267 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 May 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 May 2019
Medical / Legal Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity for a Medical / Legal Administrator to join a research organisation based in central London. This is a chance to join research leaders within a fast-paced entrepreneurial business.
- Assisting medical professionals with gathering patient data and generating relevant reports (for legal cases)
- Handling and managing with relevant medical and legal enquiries
- Raising invoices and chasing outstanding payments
- Making sure the company has all terms and conditions signed and they are up to date (legal contract administration skills are beneficial
- Checking the reports carefully and making sure they are signed by the relevant person before sending to external stakeholders
- Communicating with clients and consultants and chasing any outstanding reports
- Managing and keeping up to date relevant spreadsheets
- Working closely with Line Manager (Medical / Legal team) and supporting with marketing tasks
- Assisting with any ad-hoc projects
- Graduate calibre individual
- Solid administration skills in either a medical or legal background (naturally exposure to both is an ideal profile)
- Knowledge of full Microsoft Office suite (strong Excel and Word skills)
- Experience in using of case management system/patient management software preferred
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£14.00 to £15.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Excellent temporary opportunity
- Event co-ordination
- Fantastic International company
- Arranging international event
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary contract opportunity.