Reference: 07378 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 12 September 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 12 September 2018
A temporary opportunity has arisen to provide general secretarial support to the Practice Manager and Medical professionals within a small friendly Medical Centre managing various Health Clinics.
Strong effective communication skills are needed to support team members, patients and carers. You will also need to recognize people's needs for alternative methods of communication and respond accordingly.
- Provide an efficient audio and copy typing service
- To establish and maintain filing and administrative systems
- To receive incoming and initiate outgoing telephone calls
- To assist with the gathering of statistics
- Ideally extensive experience with complex health care database systems: EMIS and ERS
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour
- Part-time assignment
- Attend meeting & transcribe minutes
£20,500 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture
£32,000 to £38,000
- Flexibility to travel for four days to Italy for an event
- Working in a professional, friendly environment
- Chance to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation.