Reference: 06366 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 25 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25 October 2016
Medical Science Advisor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a hugely progressive, Global Bio-Pharmaceutical company, based in Uxbridge, who is committed to putting patients first.
We are searching for innovative, dynamic Medical Science Advisor professionals to join this extraordinary business and be a part of shaping its exciting future.
- To develop professional relationships with key opinion leaders in the Health-care community - expanding business and educational opportunities.
- Create and deliver scientific / educational information and documents regarding products or therapeutic areas.
- Provide scientific support to sales, marketing and medical teams coupled with supporting across all market access activities.
- Keeping up to date on all relevant medical and scientific developments.
- Representing company’s scientific interests’ at all relevant events - both internal and external.
- Educated to degree level or qualified by experience – Degree in Life Science would be desirable.
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotech Industry.
- Prior experience in implementing training materials.
- Hold excellent interpersonal skills to enable peer to peer discussions / presentations.
- Expert knowledge of ABPI Codes of Conducts.
- Experience within Urology is desirable.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Fast growing business with multiple offices across the UK and US
- Based in central London
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
- Strong ABPI Code knowledge
- Multiple Sclerosis or/and Neurology therapeutic area
- At least 60% travel time expected within the designated territory