Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 October 2019
- Medical Sales background preferred
- Target driven salesperson
- Own transport essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing medical organisation in Wokingham.
The successful candidate will be selling a full portfolio of medical products. You will oversee international accounts as well as identifying new business opportunities to obtain the most profitable results.
Ideally, you will have a background in Medical Sales, and you will be a motivated and creative salesperson who is target orientated and an overachiever. This is a great opportunity to advance in a progressive organisation.
The successful candidate will be a graduate or have equivalent experience in the medical sales field such as Medical Devices and/or Life Science. In addition, you will have excellent communication and customer service skills as well as have the aptitude to develop, build and maintain business relationships.
If you are a charismatic and energetic individual who would like to work in a dynamic environment, apply through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £28,000 (£12,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Perfect role to build sales career from
- Fast paced, vendor side team
£38,000 to £42,000 (£20,000.00 OTE)
- A global company who empower their staff to achieve and believe that collaboration and innovation enable them to be successful
- Great earnings potential
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential