Reference: 07162 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 27 March 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 27 March 2018
We have an opportunity for a Medical Receptionist/Administrator to join a private clinic and innovative medical company based in central London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading practice, providing specialist care to patients. Using your expertise in customer service or corporate reception experience you will support the day to day running of this busy, fast paced clinic.
You’ll hold exceptional communication skills, liaising with both patients and specialist consultants, performing both administrative and customer service tasks as required.
- Supporting the head of operations in the running of the clinic.
- Reception duties; meeting and greeting all visitors to the clinic, ensuring proper completion of Patient Registration forms.
- Telephone work; liaising with patients.
- Uploading patient records onto the database.
- Raising invoices of payment for insurance companies or individuals, taking cash payments from patients and chasing outstanding debtors.
- Billing and credit control.
- Handling the diary, booking appointments for consultants.
This is an opportunity for an individual who has strong attention to detail and great customer service skills; for an administrative and customer-facing role. You will be computer literate, in all main Microsoft packages.
For further information please contact: Sue@parkstreetpeople.com or call: 01753 830 706.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£13.00 to £14.00 per hour
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Fast paced, professional environment
- Gain commercial experience
- Develop your existing skill set
£35,000 to £40,000
Henley on Thames
- Small, unique events company based in a beautiful rural location
- Working with industry leaders for UK wide events
- Ideal opportunity for an organised and efficient individual
£20,500 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture