Reference: 09083 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 May 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 May 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a Medical Receptionist to join a research organisation based in central London.
Using your expertise in corporate reception and customer service, you will support the day to day running of this fast-paced organisation.
- Ensure the smooth running of the reception area
- Greet all visitors and be the first point of contact for any queries
- Manage all inbound communications by phone
- Diary management for any patient/consultant bookings
- Raise invoices for insurance companies, handle payments from patients and chase outstanding debtors
- Upload patient records onto the database
- Taking on ad-hoc responsibilities as required
- Previous experience as a medical/corporate receptionist
- Great customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- With an innovative outlook, they have exciting growth plans for the UK business
- Career growth potential
£55,000 to £60,000