Reference: 08971 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 4 March 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 4 March 2021
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Medical Customer Engagement Manager to join their team in Uxbridge.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Provide Medical Information guidance to Health Care Professionals and patients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Contribute to the creation of strategies for Medical Information processes and activities.
- Collaborate with Medical Information teams at a worldwide and market level ensuring regulatory requirements.
- Identify improvement opportunities and support process improvement strategies.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Educated to a degree level in a life science field.
- Previous Customer Engagement experience particularly in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of Medical Information activities and processes.
- Great ability to build and maintain relationships across different environments and backgrounds including partnerships with stakeholders.
- Great understanding of worldwide and specific market regulations and guidelines.
- Full awareness of ABPI codes and MHRA reporting timelines.
- Analytical individual with excellent communication skills.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £26,000
- Company focused on training, learning and career development
- Fast growing business with multiple offices across the UK and US
- Based in central London
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£29.00 to £31.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, highly accurate and proactive team