Reference: 06665 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 27 April 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 27 April 2017
Medical Affairs Project Lead – Temporary | 6 months
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Project Management professional to join their Medical Affairs team. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running on an initial 6 month temporary contract and would thrive in joining this fast paced department.
- Constructing strategies and coordinating projects to be implemented into the Medical team.
- Leading training sessions on new systems, co-ordinating internal department meetings and maintaining all records and documentation as required.
- Working with regional teams to expand digital platforms – updating platform through database maintenance and quality testing.
- Alongside developers and agencies aid in deploying new platform features.
- Contribute regularly to internal committee meetings whilst sharing best practice for new processes.
Skills and knowledge:
- Relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry or for a CRO.
- Excellent project management skills, ideally within online projects – hold the ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Oracle – and ZINC would be advantageous.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Registered in the UK Medical Practitioner
- ABPI Codes
- Final Medical Signatory
- Oncology / Haematology therapy area
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary 6 month opportunity.
£52.00 to £56.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical leader
- 12-month contract (with view to extensions)
- Join a growing quality compliance team
- Financially sound business who has a strong long-term drug pipeline