Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 18 July 2018
- Registered in the UK Medical Practitioner
- ABPI Codes
- Final Medical Signatory
- Oncology / Haematology therapy area
Medical Affairs Advisor – Final Medical Signatory | 3-6 months
An excellent opportunity for a Medical Affairs Advisor to join a global pharmaceutical company based in West London on a 3-6 months contract.
Aiding the Medical team you will contribute your expert knowledge within Oncology/Haematology and ensure the development and delivery of a wide array of medical activities across the UK and Ireland.
- Providing scientific consultation across the medical and commercial teams – ensuring accuracy and compliance to all relevant regulations.
- You will develop a wide network through your high level of therapy area expertise, delivering innovative medical affairs initiatives.
- Experience developing and delivering medical/scientific training to staff.
- You’ll work cross functionally across the business engaging with internal departments and external partners.
- Holding a strong working knowledge of the ABPI Codes of Practice and have Final Medical Signatory experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- You will be a registered Medical Practitioner in the UK
- Hold final medical signatory experience
- Strong practical knowledge of the ABPI Code of practice
- Expert in the both Oncology and Haematology therapy areas
- Come from a strong scientific background
A leader in the global Pharmaceutical industry, this client is a power-house of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of the field.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Excellent international opportunity
- Working in a fantastic city
- Huge scope for career progression
- Join a global clinical research organisation
- Use your medical knowledge to contribute to the strong industry reputation of a niche CRO
- Fantastic step up in your medical career
- Be part of an expanding team (multicultural / multinational)
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity