Reference: 08836 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 October 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 October 2020
Our client, a well-established renewable energy provider, is currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Bracknell.
This is a great opportunity to join a developing sector in finding ways to improve and create eco-friendly treatments and technologies.
- Supervise the mechanical P-5000 as well as other systems and ensure these meet mandatory requirements
- Assist with production installations and find long term solutions to any issues that may arise
- Develop techniques for mechanical operations and designs
- Assist in CAD inputs and in the development of the Pyrolysis systems
- Participate in chemical and mechanical procedures when needed
- Provide technical and engineering support to the team
- Ideally, educated to a degree level in mechanical engineering
- Previous experience in a similar role particularly within the renewable energy field
- Great understanding of the P5000 pyrolysis and programmable logic controllers
- Excellent knowledge of treatment technologies and thermochemical conversion techniques
- Previous experience with chemical analysis equipment is highly advantageous
- Driven individual with excellent communication skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply