Reference: 07494 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 4 December 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 4 December 2018
We are looking for a Master Data Clerk to mange the data in SAP for the AP side of this global company of $6 billion turnover.
This is offered on an initial 6 month, fixed term contract with good chance of extension beyond then.
Experience with SAP is therefore preferable, either working with data management or perhaps having in worked in accounts and looking to move into a more data oriented role.
People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed, but should note that a car will likely be necessary on a longer-term basis - those with a driving licence are therefore preferable!
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply today!
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
From £11.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Great entry level role
- Working with a dynamic team
£50,000 to £60,000
- A Microsoft technology specialist working on next generation projects
- Opportunity to further develop your specialism in business intelligence/reporting
- A company focused on innovation,development and excellence
- A commitment to training and development
£13.00 to £15.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Leading IT software business in the Berkshire area
- Great opportunity for an enthusiastic and meticulous Sales Administrator
- Working alongside their Global Sales Operations Team