Reference: 08981 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 March 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 March 2021
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Mass Spectrometry Scientist to join their team in Oxford.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
We are looking for individuals that are incredibly passionate about science and look to participate in medical breakthroughs particularly within small molecule drug discovery.
- Producing proteins for structural and biophysical studies you will be providing support to small molecule drug discovery
- Creating mass spectrometry processes to support interactions between small molecules and proteins
- Supporting the development of mass spectrometry technologies
- Educated to a PhD level in a Scientific area (ideally in biophysics)
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sectors highly advantageous
- Proven background in biophysics and mass spectrometry for proteins- PPI and small molecule interactions
- Great understanding of mass spectrometry processes and technologies, particularly Native MS and HDX-MS for membrane proteins
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence and wellbeing
- Modern working environment with state of the art laboratories and equipment
- Innovative biotechnology business with a great target pipeline
- Global biotech company
- Working in a centre of excellence, you will have great learning and development opportunities
- Scientific led company at the forefront of innovation
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company