Reference: 06418 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 November 2016
An innovator in the Rewarded Search space, this company provides a creative, fast paced, inclusive working environment where every activity you undertake will directly result in increased revenue or members for the business.
As the Marketing Support Analyst, you will have a passion for building online communities and will be representing the business across all social media and provide online customer support across the UK and US Markets. With a strong data focus you will be confident managing analytics tools and drawing insight to help create new strategy and concepts for the business.
The role will involve:
- Providing exemplary customer service to the company’s users via customer service software and social media channels
- Problem solving and working through technical difficulties
- Gathering customer insight and managing customer surveys and feedback
- Engaging in online communities to further spread the word about the company
- Assisting in the provision of customer centric data, highlighting opportunities
- Analysing campaign and ad group performance on a regular basis, identifying both over and under-performance, and other data as required.
- Preparing material for upcoming events
- Email/mailshots as required
- Delivering timely and accurate reporting and analysis needs for the marketing team
Passionate about the internet, social media, online support and data analytics, you will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be wanting to work in a forward-thinking, fast growing company where you can help shape the future of the business. You will have strong numerical and data analysis skills, as well as first class communication and problem solving skills. The ability to work on and deliver multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner in a fast paced environment is integral to success in the role.
If you have the skills and experience for this challenging role, please apply today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£22,000 to £24,000
- A leader in their field
- Good training and development
- A supportive working environment