Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 June 2017
This opportunity is for somebody who wants to embark on an adventure. It's for a creative and entrepreneurial FMCG marketer who loves building up a new and exciting emerging brand, and is ambitious about aiming towards national and global market dominance within the health food and drinks world.
The role is for a skilled marketer, who has experience in driving brand awareness and revenue growth, as well as designing, implementing and executing marketing strategy. Responsibilities include:
- Driving brand awareness
- Driving new product launches
- Managing trade exhibition stands and events
- Social media management; creating and managing engaging content
If you feel this role excites you, please don't just click apply. Please also give some information as to why this is right for you, and what you could bring to the role.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive individuals