Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 June 2017
This opportunity is for somebody who wants to embark on an adventure. It's for a creative and entrepreneurial FMCG marketer who loves building up a new and exciting emerging brand, and is ambitious about aiming towards national and global market dominance within the health food and drinks world.
The role is for a skilled marketer, who has experience in driving brand awareness and revenue growth, as well as designing, implementing and executing marketing strategy. Responsibilities include:
- Driving brand awareness
- Driving new product launches
- Managing trade exhibition stands and events
- Social media management; creating and managing engaging content
If you feel this role excites you, please don't just click apply. Please also give some information as to why this is right for you, and what you could bring to the role.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- B2B agency with exciting growth potential
- Inclusive, team focused environment
- Digital disruption and using new marketing technologies is a key service offering
£45,000 to £55,000
£42,000 to £56,000
- Working for a company at the forefront of their sector.
- Fantastic 6 month FTC.
- Based in a the centre of a scientific research hub.