Reference: 08779 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 July 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 July 2020
Our client, a global trading services provider with award winning brands is currently looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team in London.
You will be supporting their UK & EU marketing operations team by managing marketing strategies for 2 high performing brands in their sector.
- Plan and manage marketing campaigns on behalf of 2 key brands on a European wide basis
- Manage website updates and ensure website optimisation through SEO and AB testing of user journeys
- Working cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders to identify new opportunities and maximise marketing effectiveness
- Using reporting and analytics tools you will create performance reports and analysis to improve marketing performance and campaign ROI
- Ensure the marketing calendar is always up to date and in line with company’s KPI goals
- Previous experience in an ecommerce marketing role particularly within financial services or trading sectors
- Great understanding of creating/writing campaign content
- Results driven individual with excellent communication skills
- Experience working within customer experience/engagement and user journeys
- Great attention to detail
- Experience using Jira
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply