Reference: 06380 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 November 2016
As a Marketing Programmes Manager with French within an EMEA marketing team, you will act in a key role for the business as you plan and execute the integrated European marketing programmes across a range of channels.
Campaigns will be largely digital and planned and run within Eloqua. You will work on B2B integrated marketing campaigns with an emphasis on managing the end to end planning cycle.
You will execute marketing automation campaigns using Eloqua and social media. You will monitor programme budgets, and seek to improve upon the current marketing strategy.
- Define, build, and roll out end-to-end marketing programs using Eloqua
- Execute campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain and build the European marketing programmes calendar
- Plan and monitor the programmes budget
- Take responsibility for analysing metrics
An experienced marketer with B2B experience and extensive Eloqua knowledge, you will have previously demonstrated an ability to plan effectively and execute marketing programs on time and in budget. French language skills and/or partner marketing are highly advantageous.
It is essential that you have had experience in a programs focused marketing role covering email, webinars, content marketing, demand generation, and social media strategy.
Experienced in using marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, and SFA systems such as Siebel and Salesforce.com, you will ideally have had experience with eCommerce.
A global leader, this innovative and creative business is an essential part of the world marketplace. A place of opportunities and challenges, this business looks to hire the best creative talent the world has to offer.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £38,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition