Reference: 00177 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 August 2016
Joining a innovative division of this global superbrand as Marketing Operations Manager you will plan execute and measure EMEA campaigns utilising Eloqua and marketing tools working as part of the global marketing operations team.
Working independently you will concentrate on managing Eloqua systems and campaign workflows, to provide the marketing team with the most efficient and cost effective campaigns generating a high level of ROI.
- Align integrated campaigns and contribute to objectives, tactics and budgets
- Drive execution for marketing automation initiatives including emails, forms, campaign set-up and deployment
- Contribute to campaign segmentation, list management and testing strategies
- You will have extensive marketing operations experience directly implementing or managing lead/campaign processes in a marketing automation (ideally Eloqua) environment.
- You will have theoretical and practical knowledge of B2B lead/funnel models and strong measuring/tracking experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce highly advantageous.
A global leader, this innovative and creative business is an essential part of the world marketplace. A place of opportunities and challenges, this business looks to hire the best talent the world has to offer.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply