Reference: 06594 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 March 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 March 2017
Marketing Manager – Permanent
A leading global organisation is seeking the talents of an exceptional Marketing professional to join their Marketing team. They are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual who will play a pivotal part in shaping the businesses future strategic direction.
This role would be ideal for a Marketing professional who wishes to pursue their career within a highly successful, international and multi-cultural company, where all employees are truly valued.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering competitive and market intelligence.
- Continually driving company value and growth through efficient pricing strategies.
- Conducting business analysis through planning and forecasting.
- Delivering insights from competitor and customer analysis.
- Maximise team output by utilising team strengths.
- Turning insights and recommendations into actionable plans.
- Presenting complex analysis in a user friendly manner across a multiple regions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills - Fluency in French or German would be desirable.
- Previous relevant industry experience: automotive, marine or aviation.
- Exceptional organisational, management and analytical skills.
- Must be comfortable briefing and presenting at executive level.
- Previous pan-European business experience.
- Must have own transport due to location of office.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £25,000
- A close knit team based in central Windsor
- A well established company at the forefront of their sector
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing business
- 30-35 hours per week
£60,000 to £65,000
- Working for a world renowned business in their sector
- At the forefront of technological innovation
- Working as part of a global marketing team focusing on the EMEA region
£16.00 to £19.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Initial 5 month contract working in a fast growing global marketing team
- Gartner magic quadrant IT vendor
- Great team environment with opportunity to work at forefront of digital marketing technology