Reference: 06931 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 October 2017
As an accomplished Marketing Manager you will be looking to join a company where you can take ownership of a brand and drive marketing activity to further raise the profile of this growing brand.
This role will enable you to consolidate marketing strategy and implementation skills and build on your technology sector experience. This role will give you the opportunity to engage with new multimedia technologies and work cross functionally with European brand marketing and PR to create engaging and thought provoking campaigns
- Input and implement marketing plans for go-to-market strategies
- Integrate all product and campaign activity working cross functionally with brand and PR teams
- Management of agencies (marketing, digital and PR)
- Manage marketing spend and budget
You will need to have extensive marketing experience within the technology and/or multimedia sectors and have previously managed marketing plans You will be commercially savvy and be able to network effectively and build relationships.
Marketing experience across online/digital, social media, email and building communities is essential to being successful in this role.
Keywords: Marketing Manager, online, digital marketing, social media, email marketing, content, ecommerce, multimedia, media planning, marketing plans, budget management, VR, multichannel marketing
If you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation
£30,000 to £34,000