Reference: 06704 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 May 2017
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a Private Healthcare company situated in Hertfordshire.
The Marketing Manager will join a growing Marketing team, working closely with the digital marketing manager and Head of Marketing. You'll join an innovative team, looking to expand the customer journey and bring the entire marketing function in house.
- Utilise your experience in Healthcare marketing to improve marketing collateral
- Create the content for all marketing communications collateral: newsletters, leaflets, brochures,
- Work with PR agencies to optimise content
- Manage events across target groups
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop branding
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns both offline and online.
- Monitor marketing activity across a newly implemented CRM
- Solid understanding of the Healthcare industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Drive to expand the marketing function
- Innovative to contribute and expand into new channels
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£30,000 to £34,000