Reference: 06877 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 September 2017
As Marketing Manager/Directeur du Marketing, you will want an entrepreneurial/commercially focused role, taking ownership of marketing strategy and generating high levels of revenue from your tailored approach.
Joining this global business, you will bring international marketing experience to focus on the French market and harness your energies to deliver an innovative B2B marketing strategy encompassing partner marketing, customer marketing, ABM, web/online and marketing automation.
- Develop strategic regional marketing plan
- Execute marketing strategy in conjunction with regional marketing team
- Support sales and partner enablement and tools in market
- Manage regional web presence, search marketing and data requirements
- Work closely with sales and alliances on events and demand generation campaigns (Marketo)
Stakeholder management, influencing, relationship building and negotiation skills will be core leadership strengths and you will be confident working within a virtual team across borders to generate results for your region.
Focusing on building the French market, you will have broad based experience and be confident working in an constantly evolving market. Identifying and analysing data and customer segments and targets will be a key element of you generating successful marketing strategy/campaigns. Fluency in French and English a pre-requisite for this role.
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Directeur du Marketing, Marketing Director, online payments, ecommerce, stratégie marketing, du marketing partenaires, account based marketing, marketing par courriel, B2B marketing programmes, country marketing manager
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email@example.com Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry
£55,000 to £65,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£35,000 to £40,000
- A close knit marketing agency, with a passion for innovative and engaging content and strategy.
- It is a great opportunity to work on exciting content marketing projects
- Initially a 6 month contract managing high profile accounts within the technology sector