Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 September 2017
- Company with ambitious growth plans
- First marketing hire for the French business so lots of scope for the right person
- Working for a market leader
As Marketing Manager/Directeur du Marketing, you will want an entrepreneurial/commercially focused role, taking ownership of marketing strategy and generating high levels of revenue from your tailored approach.
Joining this global business, you will bring international marketing experience to focus on the French market and harness your energies to deliver an innovative B2B marketing strategy encompassing partner marketing, customer marketing, ABM, web/online and marketing automation.
- Develop strategic regional marketing plan
- Execute marketing strategy in conjunction with regional marketing team
- Support sales and partner enablement and tools in market
- Manage regional web presence, search marketing and data requirements
- Work closely with sales and alliances on events and demand generation campaigns (Marketo)
Stakeholder management, influencing, relationship building and negotiation skills will be core leadership strengths and you will be confident working within a virtual team across borders to generate results for your region.
Focusing on building the French market, you will have broad based experience and be confident working in an constantly evolving market. Identifying and analysing data and customer segments and targets will be a key element of you generating successful marketing strategy/campaigns. Fluency in French and English a pre-requisite for this role.
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Directeur du Marketing, Marketing Director, online payments, ecommerce, stratégie marketing, du marketing partenaires, account based marketing, marketing par courriel, B2B marketing programmes, country marketing manager
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or firstname.lastname@example.org Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£50,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
- Leading FMCG company
- Friendly and ambitious working environment
- Working with top customers and leading media agencies
- International Company
- Great salary & benefits package
£25,000 to £35,000
- Excellent career progression.
- Working for across EMEA.
- Some international travel.
- Medical industry.
£25,000 to £35,000
London - North
- Take full responsibility for the email marketing function
- Join a vibrate, fast paced environment
- Manage, optimise, live and breath email marketing and CRM
- Work with leading retail and FMCG brands