Reference: 09149 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 2 July 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 2 July 2021
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team on a part-time temporary contract.
This is a great opportunity to use your multichannel marketing management experience and join a pioneering business at the forefront of scientific innovation.
As a key member of the marketing team, you will lead brand development and strategies for a growing portfolio within the organisation.
- Manage brand development and strategies
- Develop marketing tools across multiple channels
- Ensure the brand development is in line with goals and KPIs
- Assess customer feedback and identify industry trends to produce new strategies
- Contribute to brand strategy activities by working cross-functionally
- Proven background in marketing within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working in a multichannel marketing environment
- Great understanding of regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry
- ABPI qualified and excellent knowledge of IPHA standards
- Strong Veeva systems skills particularly with Promomats
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply