Reference: 09125 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 June 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 June 2021
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to use your multichannel marketing management experience and join a pioneering business at the forefront of scientific innovation.
As a key member of the marketing team, you will lead brand development and strategies for a growing portfolio within the organisation.
- Manage brand development and strategies
- Develop marketing tools across multiple channels
- Ensure the brand development is in line with goals and KPIs
- Assess customer feedback and identify industry trends to produce new strategies
- Contribute to brand strategy activities by working cross-functionally
- Proven background in marketing within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working in a multichannel marketing environment
- Great understanding of regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry
- ABPI qualified and excellent knowledge of IPHA standards
- Strong Veeva systems skills particularly with Promomats
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Part of a European focused marketing team
- Perfect role if you are passionate about digital marketing
£40.00 to £41.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, highly accurate and proactive team
- Fast paced growing business at the forefront of internet technology
- Engaging working environment focused on team work & high-quality customer service
- Excellent opportunity to develop your Marketing career