Reference: 09247 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 18 August 2021
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 18 August 2021
A well-known brand with offices in Basingtoke is currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive with German language skills to join their team on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
As a Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the regional implementation of European marketing strategies within the territory, ensuring the execution of marketing plans and strategic marketing objectives.
Activities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Management of key accounts
- Reporting on local trends and activity which affect to ensure competitiveness within the market place
- In conjunction with the Key Account Manager help build a marketing calendar for each customer in the given territory
- Provide support to field accounts and account manage selected accounts
- Ensure all marketing activity is aligned to pan European commercial and strategic objectives
- Track and measure marketing activity to ensure return on investment and to quantify marketing activity
- Participation in events and trade shows as required
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, range of benefits and the opportunity to work in an excellent team environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 (£33,600.00 OTE)
- Well established company
- Attractive salary + OTE
- Training provided
Competitive + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary & benefits package
£9.77 per hour + Holiday Pay
London (All areas)
- International environment
- Friendly, multilingual and down-to-earth team
- Entry into video games industry
- Suitable for those looking for initial industry experience