Reference: 06439 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 December 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 December 2016
A Marketing Executive is required to work for a B2B marketing agency in Oxfordshire. The company is paying a competitive salary and list of benefits.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for a range of marketing activities which will include:
- Events co-ordination
- Keeping company website is kept up-to-date
- Managing marketing automation deployment and campaigns that run through it
- In conjunction with the wider team managing the execution of campaigns
- Ongoing creation of sales collateral
- Monthly reporting progress and results of marketing activities
The successful candidate will have excellent planning and organisation skills in order to work on multiple projects at any one time. You will possess excellent communication skills, you will be keen to learn and be excellent team player.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role or for more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01753 830 706. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- B2B agency with exciting growth potential
- Inclusive, team focused environment
- Digital disruption and using new marketing technologies is a key service offering
£45,000 to £55,000
£30,000 to £34,000