Reference: 06724 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 8 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 June 2017
A leading legal services provider in Reading are currently hiring for a dynamic and self-sufficient Marketing Executive to assist with the delivery of multiple marketing campaigns and ultimately help drive leads for their organization.
This will cover a diverse range of marketing methods; both digital and traditional, to drive customer engagement. This will include events, seminars, podcasts, newsletters, web content, social media, PR and market-research, alongside various other methods.
This is the perfect role for a corporate, professional services marketer who works well on a self-sufficient basis, as you would be reporting into a Marketing Manager based in a different location. While plenty of training will be given, you need to be comfortable working without much hand-holding.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply for an initial, informal conversation about your career direction and future aspirations.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive individuals
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team