Reference: 07014 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 21 November 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 21 November 2017
Do you want to work for a leading company within their sector?
A company based in Slough who provide the latest solutions in parking management are looking to bring on a independent and confident Marketing Executive to help drive their product and services throughout the UK.
Working in this fast paced environment, the company will require this individual to work autonomously and market their services to new and existing clients around the country. Working with the Sales Manager to provide a continuous winning strategy to look to cement their place within the market and continue to grow.
This unique individual needs to be a be productive and a self starter. They must be flexible and have a great team attitude as their help may be required in other departments.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Experience maintaining and updating the company website
- Creating and developing a marketing strategy to target new areas
- Maintaining and building relationships with clients
- Experience providing offline and online marketing (Brochures, pamphlets and social media)
The company is going through a stage of growth and there is massive potential for the unique person to grow with in the company. The working hours would be 9am-5pm - Monday to Friday.This position will be working out of their Slough office. ideally this person will have their own transport and full license.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Pascal Van Huffel on 01753 830706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation
£55,000 to £65,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition