Reference: 06601 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 March 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 March 2017
This is a great opportunity to be a fundamental role within a fast growing eCommerce company.
Work closely with the marketing and commercial teams to increase customer retention and business growth. This is a pivotal role to provide analysis and insight from internal data, while managing external data agencies.
Responsibilities- analyse data to achieve the following:
- Unite external and internal resources of data
- Target and segment customers lists for marketing and sales campaigns
- Work with marketing post campaign completion, to report on success and improvements
- Identify specific brands generating success,
- Improve reporting structure, encouraging use of internal CRM and daily updates
- Take overall responsibility for data analytics. improving customer retention strategy
- Ownership of data marketing analytics within a SMB
- Excellent numerical ability
- Data analysis, cleansing and optimisation
- Management of external data agencies
- Use of: Cognos, SAP, Tableau or Pentaho, Google Analytics
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£30,000 to £38,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business