Reference: 07159 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 19 March 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 19 March 2018
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be looking for a contract position working on innovative event marketing campaigns and marketing support provision for a well respected business concentrating on the provision of UK events and associated marketing.
With previous experience in arranging and coordinating events and marketing them on a UK wide basis. You will have skills across digital marketing, email marketing, mailshots, VIP hospitality management and website management and updates
- Support the planning and delivery of events
- Event administration support
- Website updates and content management
- Using Adobe Indesign and Illustrator to amend and edit campaigns and photographs
- Copy writing and lay-out of online and offline media including brochures, websites, newsletters etc
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email email@example.com.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Keywords: marketing coordinator, events coordinator, events marketing, web content, web marketing, online content, website marketing, VIP support, copy writing, copy-writing, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, proofreading, marketing campaigns
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation
£30,000 to £34,000
£35,000 to £40,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business