Reference: 06949 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 October 2017
Marketing Communications Manager | Permanent
An exciting opportunity awaits a dynamic, proactive Marketing professional in a business that is forward-thinking and provides a great platform for employees who are looking to make a difference with their work.
This role will be a one-year initial contract with a strong probability of turning permanent. The main focus of this role will be to work closely with the Marketing Consultant to co-ordinate marketing materials coupled with providing quality administrative support across the business.
- Preparing digital content and engaging graphics to increase the engagement on social media.
- Responsible for all related activities regarding event marketing.
- Providing website support; including updating content, monitoring the website and ensuring all pages are relevant and up-to-date.
- Responsible for producing the tri-annual newsletter and annual report.
- Liaising with medical professionals; asking them to write articles which you will then proof read and edit before posting.
- Providing administrative support to the grants process; from the initial processing through to payment stage.
- Responsible for the day to day administrative tasks; filing systems and handling telephone enquiries.
- Receive grant applications, and distribute for assessment accordingly.
- Liaise with grant donors and beneficiaries
- Meticulous attention to detail and superb proof reading skills are essential in this role.
- Must hold exceptional communication skills both written and spoken.
- You will be a confident user of all MS Office Packages with Word Press.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally.
Due to the location, parking is not always available.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£30,000 to £38,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business