Reference: 06917 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 October 2017
Marketing Communications Manager | Permanent
An exciting opportunity awaits a dynamic, proactive Marketing professional in a organisation that is forward-thinking and provides a great platform for employees who are looking to make a difference with their work.
This role will be a one-year initial contract with a strong probability of turning permanent. The main focus of this role will be to deliver their Marketing and Communications strategy.
- Preparing digital content and engaging graphics to increase the engagement on social media
- Responsible for all related activities regarding event marketing
- Managing the Marketing and Communications strategy
- Developing website with Web Developer
- Providing website support; including updating content, monitoring the website and ensuring all pages are relevant and up-to-date
- Working to consistently improve performance with the company's dedicated Marketing agency
- Responsible for producing the tri-annual newsletter and annual report
- Liaising with medical professionals; asking them to write articles which you will then proof read and edit before posting
- Meticulous attention to detail and superb proof reading skills are essential in this role
- Must hold exceptional communication skills both written and spoken
- You will be a confident user of all MS Office Packages with Word Press
- Flexibility to travel occasionally
Due to the location, parking is not always available.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
€50,000 to €60,000 + Benefits
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the heart of Berlin
£38,000 to £45,000
- Working for a world renowned business in their sector
- At the forefront of technological innovation
- Working as part of a global marketing team focusing on the EMEA region