Reference: 00052 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
This is a great opportunity for a marketing automation technician to join the marketing team within the UK head office of a global publishing organisation.
Based in Hoboken you will be reporting directly to the lead Marketing Automation strategist, bringing together the Automation Technicians and Product Marketers within the business. The company are offering a salary of $60,000 - $65,000, DOE.
This requires an Eloqua or Marketo architect who really understands marketing and marketing automation strategy and is comfortable working within an academic focused environment.
• Design, build and execute the marketing automation campaigns on Eloqua
• Monitor and report on campaign metrics, working directly with automation strategists
• Maintain campaign functionality i.e. PURL pages, data cards and gated forms
• Work closely with the Product Marketing team to create campaign strategy and objectives
• Liaise with the marketing automation technicians to implement plans and deploy campaigns, optimising results
• Advise on best practice for Eloqua/marketing automation
• Advocate Sales & Marketing teams on marketing automation and its integration within business strategy
• Analysis of campaign activity, identifying best routes to success
• Good working knowledge of marketing automation principles
• Eloqua (preferable), Marketo, Hubspot or Pardot
• SFDC as a CRM
• Relevant degree i.e. CIM qualified, Eloqua certified, or MSc in Marketing
• B2B marketing experience
• Good attention to detail
If you would like more information on this role please email email@example.com. To apply, please submit your CV via this website.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
€35,000 to €40,000
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector
£16.00 to £19.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Initial 5 month contract working in a fast growing global marketing team
- Gartner magic quadrant IT vendor
- Great team environment with opportunity to work at forefront of digital marketing technology
£34,000 to £40,000 + Benefits
- Great opportunity for a goal orientated and passionate SEO expert to work on exciting online strategies
- Leading consumer services business in Thames Valley region
- Working along respected and award-winning marketing team
- Fast paced and vibrant organisation with modern offices and great onsite facilities