Reference: 00053 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
This is a great opportunity for a marketing automation specialist to join the marketing team within the UK head office of a global publishing organisation.
Based in Hoboken you will be reporting directly to the lead Marketing Automation strategist, bringing together the Automation Technicians and Product Marketers within the business. The company are offering a salary of between $65,000 - $80,000, DOE.
This requires a dedicated individual who really understands marketing and marketing automation strategy and is comfortable working within an academic focused environment.
• Work closely with the Product Marketing team to create campaign strategy and objectives
• Liaise with the marketing automation technicians to implement plans and deploy campaigns
• Advise on best practice for Eloqua/marketing automation
• Advocate Sales & Marketing teams on marketing automation and its integration within business strategy
• Analysis of campaign activity, identifying best routes to success
• Good working knowledge of marketing automation principles
• Eloqua (preferable), Marketo, Hubspot or Pardot
• SFDC as a CRM
• Good attention to detail
• B2B marketing experience
If you would like more information on this role please email email@example.com. Alternatively, to apply, please submit your CV via this website.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation
£55,000 to £65,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£35,000 to £40,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business