Reference: 06646 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 21 April 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 21 April 2017
This is a great opportunity to join an international cloud software provider, and take ownership of their marketing automation function.
Working closely with the demand generation team in the USA, you will support the Field Marketing Managers across strategy and tactically implementing campaigns across Marketo and Salesforce.
- Work with the head of Director of EMEA Marketing across digital marketing strategy
- Manage Marketo campaigns across: email, webinar, landing pages, and events
- Manage data through Marketo and Salesforce- data cleanse, segmentation and workflows
- Regular reporting through Salesforce, to optimsie individual campaigns
- Work with inside sales teams to optimise the use of Salesforce.
- Deep understanding of Marketo and Salesforce
- Ability to build, nurture and optimise email campaigns
- Thrive in fast-paced international teams
- Drive to expand the scope of marketing automation, and engagement.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£32,000 to £38,000
- Use your Marketing Automation (Marketo) knowledge to work across a new big account
- Join a start-up, digital marketing agency
- Great potential to progress upwards into account management
- Marketo and Salesforce (SFDC) experience will be utilised
£26,000 to £32,000
£30,000 to £34,000