Reference: 06538 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 7 February 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 7 February 2017
This is a great opportunity to work within a global enterprise software company. You will work within the central hub of marketing, optimising campaigns across global regions. Its the opportunity to utilise your marketing automation and email marketing skills, as a vital contribution towards the team.
- Take ownership of marketing automation and email campaigns, across numerous regions
- Create and build email campaigns, using data from various systems and events
- Write content for such campaigns, working with international teams to ensure optimisation abroad
- Reporting and monitoring of success, optimising the marketing automation program
- Test and analyse email campaigns
- Marketing automation skills (preferably Pardot)
- CRM (preferable Salesforce.com
- Solid communication skills
- Excellent written English
- Knowledge of HTML
If you would like more information on this role please call Minerva on 01753830706 or email Minerva@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£50,000 to £60,000
- Work within a close-knot thriving team
- Assist launch a new product in September
- Become and integral member over the 6 months, driving revenue leads.
- Fun, vibrate office, great working culture
Up to £22,000
- Develop your marketing skills
- Joint a fast-paced dynamic team
- Relaxed company culture.
£30,000 to £40,000
London - City
- Work in a thriving international office
- Progress into a strategic and hands on marketing role
- Utilise your expertise across PPC, SO, SEM and Social to drive growth
- Work with leading technology, present in 60 countries