Reference: 06284 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 October 2016
This is a great opportunity to work within a global, award-winning SaaS company and use your marketing automation knowledge. This role has great scope for professional development and will give you the chance to strategically manage campaigns.
- Working directly with client the Field Marketing Manager, aligning strategy and targets of campaigns
- Create, optimise and run marketing automation campaigns
- Deliver campaigns to a high standard, utilising best practice, maximising client experience
- Ensure campaigns meet both internal standards of control and delivery
- Minimum of 1 year Marketing Automation experience (Ideally Pardot)
- Customising, segmenting and targeting campaigns on Pardot
- Working across B2B clients
- Salesforce knowledge
If this role is appealing to you and you would like to find out more, please submit your CV via this website today.
We do receive a large a number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each application individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry
Negotiable + Benefits
An established global provider of language services
- As Marketing Director you will be responsible for marketing a high performing division and raise their brand profile
- A collaborative and team focused environment, you can build a long term career with them
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes