Reference: 09350 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 October 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 October 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join an ecommerce business at the forefront of their sector based in Reading.
A key member of the marketing team, you will be working cross functionally to support the creation of marketing and affiliate online campaigns.
- Create creative content through email campaigns to drive user experience
- Analyse email campaign performance and find inventive ways to activate and retain users
- Oversee weekly blog writing and create polls and quizzes to engage with users
- Assist with the research and content for user referral program campaigns
- Previous experience supporting a marketing team in a fast paced environment
- Strong copy writing skills across blogs, social media and web content
- Great understanding of email tools particularly Sendgrid is advantageous
- Ideally, good working knowledge of CRM databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach to your work
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£19.00 to £20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Leading retail company based around Windsor
- Competitive salary
- Ideal for someone looking to expand their marketing experience