Reference: 06656 Job Type: Temp-to-Perm Date Posted: 28 April 2017
Job Type: Temp-to-Perm
Date Posted: 28 April 2017
This is a great opportunity to join an established international software company. You'll support the UK marketing team, and develop your marketing skills.
This opportunity is ideal for a recent graduate with either a sandwich year in industry, or a brief marketing role afterwards. (All applicants will be considered, irrespective of skills and experience) You'll develop solid skills across the following areas:.
- content creation
- social media
- email marketing
- web optimisation
- CRM reporting
- marketing automation
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£30,000 to £34,000