Reference: 06775 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 July 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 July 2017
As Marketing Analytics and Optimisation Manager you will be inspired to improve marketing effectiveness and drive campaign excellence. You will have the opportunity to work on household name brands and work on innovative analytics techniques encompassing web analytics, data collection and strategy. You will be looking to further your strategy and client facing experience combining this with your passion and flair for web technology and analytics including Oracle Maxymiser, Google Optimise and Omniture.
- Plan,strategize and implement global testing programs
- Deliver analysis to improve and develop client strategy
- Increase marketing effectiveness and improve customer satisfaction
You will have a background in digital, marketing analytics, optimisation and client management. Experience within the ecommerce, digital technology and technology sectors highly advantageous.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your marketing analytics career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£30,000 to £38,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business