Reference: 06669 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 May 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised brand, and make a significant impact to marketing analysis.
This role works with the Marketing Manager and Marketing research manager, working across market analysis and customer experience management.
- Working within an international team, or across regions
- Identifying problems within customer experience, and suggesting solutions
- Analysing high volumes of data, identifying patterns and anomalies
- Working closely with marketing teams, combining knowledge of analytics and marketing to improve customer journey
- Translate customer demands into marketing plans,
- Analyse economic, political and market trends to foresee market demand.
- Strong numeracy skills
- Solid analytical ability
- Good communication and presentation skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Innovative market leader in their sector
- Inspiring and engaging working environment focused on team work & high quality customer service
- Opportunity to learn and build your career in marketing
€50,000 to €60,000 + Benefits
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the heart of Berlin
£38,000 to £45,000