Reference: 06669 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 May 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised brand, and make a significant impact to marketing analysis.
This role works with the Marketing Manager and Marketing research manager, working across market analysis and customer experience management.
- Working within an international team, or across regions
- Identifying problems within customer experience, and suggesting solutions
- Analysing high volumes of data, identifying patterns and anomalies
- Working closely with marketing teams, combining knowledge of analytics and marketing to improve customer journey
- Translate customer demands into marketing plans,
- Analyse economic, political and market trends to foresee market demand.
- Strong numeracy skills
- Solid analytical ability
- Good communication and presentation skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£45,000 to £55,000
- Brand new role
- Working for a world renowned business in their sector
- At the forefront of technological innovation
£40,000 to £45,000
- Well-known brand
- Excellent working environment
- Some opportunity to travel within the role